My Super Boy is getting sooooooo excited to FINALLY get his chance to play kitchen chemist this year. In addition to joining all of us for our group subjects such as Bible, history, science, and art, my little scientist will also be busy with the following:
(This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for full details.)
- The Action Bible- He will continue to read this until Christmas when he will get his gift of Myrrh. (7x a week)
- cook dinner (2x a month)
- shadow the Hubs during small home construction projects
- Typing Instructor (1x a week)
- Building Thinking Skills (1x a week)
- guitar lessons- We are hoping to get him started with guitar after Christmas.
I look forward to this upcoming school year as my son is transitioning from the "learning to read" stage to the "reading to learn" stage.