With a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education and an academic emphasis in Public Speaking/Oral Interpretation from Pensacola Christian College, I would love to combine my two life-long passions-education and speaking-at your next event.
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Adult Community Education Classes (200+ participants)
- Local MOPS groups around central Minnesota
- TAPESTRY-women's mentorship/discipleship meetings
- PILLAR-central Minnesota homeschooling support group
- PCC Performing Arts (3000+ participants)
- women's ministry church events (200+ participants)
Current Homeschooling Workshops
- Help! I'm Homeschooling and I Have a Toddler Strapped to My Leg!
- Establishing a Reading Culture in Your Home
- Learning Like da Vinci and Jefferson: Notebooking 101
- Homeschooling Myths and the Truth That Will Set You Free
For a complete description of each homeschool workshop, please download my workshop package.
Other Workshops Available
- The Holiness of God
- I am Enough Because Christ is More Than Enough (A Christian Woman's Emancipation Proclamation)
In addition to the workshops listed, I also feel fully confident in addressing any of the following homeschooling topics:
- establishing a homeschool co-op
- choosing curriculum that's right for your family
- navigating homeschooling methods
- "sneaky" learning activities
- independent project-based learning
- establishing family core values
- building a foundation of faith within your home
I am located in Central Minnesota, but am willing to travel for a reasonable amount of compensation and/or accommodations. Please contact me at theunlikelyhomeschool dot com for pricing and availability.