With Valentine's Day only a couple of weeks away, I've already begun my tentative holiday plans. A MUST on the agenda will be the Be My Valentine Game that I introduced to the kids on Valentine's Day 2012.
To play BE MY VALENTINE
You will need:
- a copy of the game sheet
- one dice
- small Valentine's candies preferably Conversation Hearts
- Give everyone five pieces of candy.
- Take turns rolling the dice.
- Follow the action of each rolled number dictated by the game sheet.
- After everyone has had 10 or 12 rolls, end the game and enjoy the treats! (When we played, I had everyone throw away the actual candy that they each used in the game...since everyones sweaty hands had been all over them. Then, I passed out new candy in the same amounts that each person had won by the last round of play.)
Want to play? Well, here's your very own copy of