(This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for full details.)
To play BE MY VALENTINE
You will need:
- a copy of the game sheet
- one dice
- small Valentine's candies preferably Conversation Hearts
- Give everyone five pieces of candy.
- Take turns rolling the dice.
- Follow the action of each rolled number dictated by the game sheet.
- After everyone has had 10 or 12 rolls, end the game and enjoy the treats! (When we played, I had everyone throw away the actual candy that they each used in the game...since everyones sweaty hands had been all over them. Then, I passed out new candy in the same amounts that each person had won by the last round of play.)
Want to play? Well, here's your very own copy of
Here are some more fun Valentine's themed game ideas:Valentine Bingo
Minute to Win it Valentine's Games
Dear Valentine Letters Mad Libs
Valentine's X's and O's
Valentine Bingo games on Pinterest
*These printables are FREE but are for personal use only. In downloading the following files, you are agreeing not to copy, reproduce, or alter them except for your own personal, non-commercial usage. In addition, you are also agreeing not to share or publicly display any or all parts of the materials on Facebook, in an email, or in person. If you wish to share the downloads with others, please share a direct LINK to this post.